I' ve been lucky in my life!!

By Danielle Livadi - 3/19/2012 02:30:00 AM

...As I live my life
With a smile on my face
Will I be lucky in my life?
Even when I’m feeling down
It’s ok cause I know
I could be lucky in my life
Oh good Lord...


Skin   LAQ - Alva - nougat
Shape   My Own
Eyelashes   -Sorry.Asia-  Eyelashes -3-
Lipstick with teeth    Shakeup! - Juicy - Camelot + teeth
Eyes   .ID. - Gimmer Eyes - Brown - at FFL 2012
Hair   Elikatira - Rumor - black
Earring  Shakeup! - Gacha Disc - shell
Shirt    Nous Vous - Naughty Blue - New
Bra   Mon Cheri - Sweet 16 - Pink Dotty - at FFL 2012
Nails  MPP - Starter 07 - Pointed
Pants   SAKIDE - Timeless Corduroy - black
Bracelet   AURORA BOREALIS - It's time bangles - at FFL 2012
Sneakers   Viviane Fashion - Sneakers Sunshine - Fashioncentric Hunt (from 1st April)
Pose prop    .evolve.& Lit -  Get Lucky - with 6 poses - New





Thanks to  Bellastarr Fhang( .evolve.), Carrie Janick Shakeup!), SophiaCarolina Ohmai (Nous Vous), Viviane Hobble (Viviane Fashion).


 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti